2021年8月20日 星期五

I am on my table now, eating chips. So everyone is still alive, my father has no money to spend on another phone....He does not have money, how does he pay at Taiwan summer air con?

 One of those things, for so many years to live....

He is all odor on him everywhere. Where he ends up on streets. 

Have anyone heard the Asian circle is really really really really closure? Community? Selfish kinda of? so that is why there is American?

You are all eyes dead yet?

Everyone's eyes...not just my father's eye, if he got one bottle of that caynne pepper stylish things to touch the glass. I made glasses....我做玻璃的,他有說只有他一開始藥效他的眼睛嗎 ?

不就是你們一起瞎嗎 ? 那然後呢?

叫做今天早晨又開始了新的一天~~~Have you seen 日本和室院?????

Let me tell you something, 讓我來告訴你們一件事情

If you are blind, 如果你們是瞎子 !!!!!


















沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...