2021年8月10日 星期二

I am going to sleep....I heard...you say North East food? 東北的食物?

 That is what I used to eat, when I was young.

When I went to fasting mode, I miss a lot of these foods. 

But that was not my growing up food.

My growing up food, is all you can eat buffet. Pizza, Casserole with cheese stuffs. My mother makes. Some are in the photo collections.

Similar food.

But After I fasting....and now, occasionally, if I look at them, I feel better.

Its a Chinese culture to eat those food.

Actually Indian freezer, if you go shopping with nick in Toronto over there....its all those pancake looking stuffs. But in China, these food are stuffing to your stomach very well. You see on the TV, they will eat them on the street. Those travelers. 

Those pancake looking stuffs, and the soupy millet? with sugar...you don't travel enough in the cold weather. China is very cold on that geographic location.

They wear fur like Wallace did!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...