2021年8月19日 星期四

❄️ How do you know your child is dead? You know you didn't die? ❄️ 你們知道你們的小孩死了? 你們知道你們自己沒有死 !

 So you believe Idol Gods in Paper made Human on their formation of Toy display?

所以你相信神祉的紙人在他們排列的玩具中,進行曲?


I don't really know the secrets ... but you seems care too much their own time, you can think of your own evolution. After all, in the end of all wishes, like Essene video I show you at the beginning of the Vision Notices, I tell you, the Brand New Face, all shining, and you look horrible, to greet them, farmiliar face you used to forget....you will know that feeling, you just like your friends, wish no one good.

Don't you believe me?


Do you believe something if I describe to you? I have no prove?

(This is the type of fan, that has fragment in it, just looking at it. )


People often like to be Susan Boyle, you gonna remember how to describe it right? Story?

That day greet at the Gate of that Entrance Door, all shining, and welcoming to that glorious Day? Their Day! 

I might be just be late, I will tell you. You still don't like me, it won't really change. 


Look, 說到曹操,曹操到




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...