2021年8月9日 星期一

Hi Pete !

 

I used to see you ....know police?

How is life in Buffalo?

City Bank prefer you go to them in the City, but I don't remember what background do you have, to be on that screen, to say Hunger Games?

People in America tends to eat more chulby.

I don't really like, but I gain about 13 Kg since from 50 Kg.

You got a family, like with kids now? So long, we never get in touch. no, I don't think I need that Facebook. Pinterest are new technology....I am going on things, that appeal to my attention, so later I can blame on everyone behind in the military....

That is what they are there for.

Not catching up in Time.

No, I don't really remember your major, what you do in life, to work in the City. 

There are a lot of people from the City. Do you understand anything personal in that Hunger Game at all? 

No, on your part, your life?

I have no ideas.

In case, you do have those police friends...

You can tell them what is Tiny 4.0, entails a future, might be meaning every life eternity. Best.

You found out everything, address, association, parents, ID, driving liscense, Social Security, Facebook account, name, nickname, password, everything, as details as you can pack, because you are from Buffalo, and UB are your connecting to them through Ayo at CAC.

They might be nothing in this life...right. A lot of this TV, does not mean a lot of things.

But...that day, I kill people for life in life to see things on TV. There is an order just to kill, means nothing to argue about.

My testimony?

okay ...

Community Service Club is a life Goal. That is the only reason I go there for. It is not just for that Pharmacy school, They use pre-pharmacy club, I been there before. When I am free from my life, I do things I like away from my country, that would be community service. I believe things in life, it is in that nature.

But weak people goes to those clubs.

Stronger speices people go to sport club, like ski, next to Seth club, I forget where his club is.

He is very active, I see him on that stair....

Life suppose to be active to involve to do things.

I just look mild. I am mild. I am nice, always nice, Pete. But if I tell you I got to 90 percentile....92 and 97 ...I actually don't remember that PCAT things. To be honest to say a lot of things I don't care about it, really.

But that attitude are not weaker human are...like girls. They are girls. Community service will look good to people or not, I do not know. But I would never do that for a face issue. I entrust that personality somehow incline to goodness kindness nature in the club, such as delicate your service to your own community.

But they are low IQ girls, that is why I say about my PCAT.

Low IQ girls are looking on a job, after a job, by what kinds of jobs are those really? 

American military, if knew one day I become this....on every moniter of data they collects, it will mean eternity, they vanish every trace of their life. 

No matter what.

By military degree, I would suggest you, you write things like that as a record.

America is not weak, never is.  

Witch like Ola? Thranduil like Dean?

No. As is from grade report, and physical energy, what is the stagnet words like life force? not "not moving water"

Physical....that

In America, physical training is the highest....

True.

But I didn't do that, so I become American, when I grow up, Pete.

I do that because I have to be in the Volleyball Team, to skill, Not really i do physical training. Its every Wedn. I have so much these gallbladder stone, I will tell you, I feel it.

No, don't care about any movies, if they tell you whom are witch or Thranduil, to imply around people. You have to dissect every frames like 九輪異譜 Frames by frames, what exactly happened, said, or felt by others. To fit in those fight scene, if you make it and become, that is okay to use the Video.

If the video sent is from outside, like Classified, they must investigate it. It might be all true, but it can mean nothing at all. My face! 

Not their face.

I am their face, telling them what it was, should have done. Better. To them, or to someone else.

What it ought to do.

I see things like that.

Well.... their time is not done yet....I always keep things as it should last.

If they don't die?

No they die. That order is to keep killing them even if they coming back. They will die, I stop talking about it, meaning, it will never stop killing them if they coming back. 

Its intuitive.




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...