2021年8月12日 星期四

Guys is not the issue, the physical health age, is not the issue?

 Guys hold a lot of responsibility, telling them or without telling them, some imagine, or some are being told half way of their life.

Some part of their life, they heard something, their life views completely cool off. 

That moment, you sure, he meant it, there is a reality you don't ever to experience as America girl, weak, and minor as children of God?

Indigo child?

Rainbow child

Diamond child....

I heard enough those craps people New Age, telling me things, over and over....something different, to be appealing, but that was....way before i disclose my origin, coming from.

I am not American!  

I always tell you, when someone show you a photo or just tell you straight, you should believe it.

What that might be exactly, is the only I believe. firm.














Your Parents don't know what is your every mindfulness....becuae they look at you every single day. However, I never look at you yet.

 

All you ever want, its to have one skills in your life, to rule your life...and somehow helping others, its all medical board receive papers including mine, if I apply. Helping others in life ...sound like a Christian country, not killing your parents good bye farewell to the other country starting when your heronmone changes to like guys.

So you sit in the blood shed your parents touch your face, that they will never get up, from your face blood split to you, and they never will tell you a thing, you never want to hear again, that moment, and this monent, is completely different moment, of you don't want them dead, premise, that you do not kill in your heart. But that again, if they really got killed, by your hand, its more fair, you will know, heart of that desire was fullfilled, if you feel it. And I always tell you, that is not the case, but you won't believe it until that day. To really lost something, like Mathrew say...."You just lose the guy." "You did it"!

 

Have I told you City of Hope has a review process they told us straight how they admit their students for their Intern?

One of that process is by connection. Do you talk to them on my Pinterest, like you own one account?

Its on the same photo, only my account has that 2 photos, to look at them daily, so amusing....

 In our class, everyone is trying to strive to become more professional, except Stephen Tamang. I assume he is in jail, or his profile, he rise to the Top, that is President in recovery program. 

Called Facebook felt, my back...my brother's friends got fired and got re-hired.

He never felt something wrong, to my life. That is correct ! Professionalism, to be at his seat, my life got affected hereby. 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...