2021年8月7日 星期六

Embassy department its 2021 I am writing the last time …my email broken

 I wish to have one million dollars my mother Rockfeller used to do bank statememt copy to your today’s date to become to me in real. I will not touch this money, but when I arrive in the restricted territory, I feel safer with my parents in the next 10-15 years I stabilize my income with MD paper, I encounter truly horrendous difficulties if I would or could sue Facebook for having friends for me to write every step sampling letters TO their parents or their Facebook friends or if they tutor any students or their for sure a tutor/ interviewer, getting into Medical school, that now I entering Washington DC, and you Congress in respected 194 country all at the same time ….I am busy, how to say that in Ukraine?

 You are on video, got talented and Thranduil !



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...