2021年8月1日 星期日

Eben Pagan, Obama had a …screen in front of him. John Jacob her cannot do it so she retired early ….long time ago until one day ranch presidential campaign ….

 You look like your hands are moving or you reading in front? Sometimes?

You film, you edit ? You practice at it?

Where is ETR? Last year, that was Toronto offices ? Sunshine coming into his …desk/ window building block, not his face, I can see he sees…. Me see.

Through camera.

So they are at vegetarian buffet ? 蓮池格

One side is chocolate fountain. 

One side is chocolate drink milk?

What was the 3rd thing I say sushi near? Makes a triangle ?

Whatever, they are smaller all you can eat vegetarian buffet. There are bigger ones. My brother, my mother and I went.

They might be all gone, Eben.

Where are you again ?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...