2021年8月10日 星期二

Does those guys, your country, on ice, contact you 2018-2019 or 2021, I left them only a message in 2021 !!! saying we have a library, things I told nick, to Vatican, for links that Video on Ice Skating SKill as pathfinder, like a profolio, but a professional term used in library?

 I have no ideas where those guys went.

Your poland ice skating rink guys. Those....jump, leap, bounce guys, on the ice.

There is another video, with Lee in it. a girl, but I have no idea which language was that.

I was checking poland, so that is a polish too? 

Does your parent, your Ola's parent tell you, this might be looking like a real 5 Major Religon things? 

Anna was trashing that Flower Thousand Bones 花千骨 but she is the only one saying 5 Major Religions stuffs, becuase I have the meeting behind...when I so fed up ....a lot of this 911 things since 2014 !!!

That is 1893, to count why there is an Expo, 2 article.

Every 5 years? Congregation? Starting Tesla?

Yeah?

No one heard that? 

So your parents, decides? You and Dean and the rest of them parents knows, that is ...a religion age issues including their age? 

Skills issues?



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...