2021年8月12日 星期四

❄️ ❄️ Alexadro and Alyssa ❄️ ❄️

 I don't know what nick never told me, if you acquire your scholarship program, because most of this decent school, if you want to, you have to apply with your hand in writing, they pay the money?

We are in lawsuit, as you could tell, me and nonno is busy at. 

I have no ideas where they drop your nonno.

Tina has a symposium. They might just attach me Washington DC letter as well, that Grand Plaza. When they dominate a hotel territory in customer needs...meaning, filled up empty space of that Grand Plaza every season of the moons, holiday, and chiors times....TIna's events becomes my events to cancel others, so all of them will be there. That is how they talk.

That is what you asking ?

How they talk?

Every opportunitiy, Eben Pagan, will be like others telling you, you have to go and fight him in phone, in email, in mails order....but in America, he puts me in jail.

So I am in Taiwan.

We have laws, but really not that troubles. 

Successful people story, you can read it when you growing up at book, or hear from radio, so you go looking up books, and now internet is so big, every story you can just read about on wiki, or look up their biography. You try to persuade others, you want to do business. And you become skillful in every subjects or conversation they corner you.

That is the real worlds of scientific World festivity.

When you both see me art in nonno house, yeah, that is the same things DNA

RNA maps.

In that world of science, its bruel.

They will tear apart of every world, if they fail to deliver.

So saying things to them, you have to be 100% sure.

You don't like their world, then you choose whatever world you know you are good at. Nonno think Alexandro is good to be a teacher.

I have no ideas what you both are good at.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...