2021年8月3日 星期二

A lot of Corperation, the day I keep saying Librarian, they start to hire....a LOT! But it is what American Library Association can really give... out quality.

 I am not sure what time you all are. To really have a librarian or 2 at all.

That is all I am saying.

Not everyone becoming a librarian, can be trendy, instructional, or presentable. Not All.

Librarian is not a job all knows. Not really. You have to lecture in front, like Web 2.0

They have so many terms will overlapping with mine, if you just go to the SMTV they set up workshop.

If everyone snap all the librarian in the market, there aren't a lot left. That is what I heard. They are short in man power! 

I am full! REALLY too FULL!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...