2021年8月11日 星期三

59:50-54 NSYNC Madison Square, Carol

 

I finish watching.

Its the vision !!! So these are talking about German and Sammy? Log on ... ... He had a newspaper. His photo has no eye glasses.

When we went to water ski, of course, we don't have eye glasses? I don't have a contact lens until I was about to graduate from UB. He screw up my contact, remember? no more contact, going to meditate soon 430.

I had a contact for a year, left eyes got damaged. 

Yeah, there is a line, of two worlds apart. Really? American police just leave them there, as a line? like a permanent scarf?

My scarf is going away.....

So how come I am seeing Ola on ice? They are not all in jail? 

Tamang was not a President, but he becomes a President !!!

He does biking

He does Chess

He was from SABA Medical School, International School, Caribean. 

He went to Mayo Clinic ! 

American Police will just leave him there, keep going on the TV, in front of my vision issues?  They don't feel annoying, keeping seeing a gun on face shows in front of everyone as a main role?

他變成主角之後,他要召喚他自己!

那是什麼詞呀 ? What kind of saying is that?

When he becomes the main role, he will evoke himself from the book! 

 

 

 

 

 

 





沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...