2021年8月31日 星期二

22671 Address that House, near by (Eyes)

 There is a Tina's friend. His name is White.

Artitechure? We met at Director's house.

Charlie and Director, Tina's buddies friends? 

 

How about this, you all groups in your own, wherever you suppose to be learning, open space, developing your talents...

 

You have already your own friends. So you start that one, to make a brand new world on your own? 

These friends in case you cannot get in touch, so then, they are dead, for examples, life doesn't stop at the strangers in my life?

 

Do you even know why, I put a groups of human according to the Upper New Yorkers, without Simon Cowell?

Because people like him, like MD Stephen Tamang, they create crimes, so they talk louder????


Enmity... 

Karmic strength, Karmic ...what was that SMCH? You have a word on annihilate that? 

Karma Hindrance... 

 

Its not the disability of your own dismay...I will just tell you that much. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


El Toro, is a road. You can rent a short lease car to going around. I used to be in the library, or Office Depot. They are opposite to each other.


Being jail, because you are doing things ilegally, that is one thing ....


no, they will just hear about it.

There is a reason you all have karmic hindrance.


California is air nice, so that is why I say last time, my father moves there with whom told him that. I don't really know where he is.

I told the history that stolen artifacts from Mainland China moves here, or migrant yet to be somewhere, because things are important to keep it right. 

Now, I tell the story there animal may or may not have foods. Hunger Game to them? They become strict on themselves or on me?

Smell, sense, sharp?

One day when you die, you are so lucky to afford food with a proper behavior you suppose to live righteous with God that given you so much in the land.





沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...