2021年7月20日 星期二

You what ? Research

 No, just President Xi. No, he only. No, no Korea, no nada.

No, no Wallace. No.

No, Jackie Chen them.

A lot of things you say to them like Silicon Valley or American military or American classify or ET….

No.

They will find out everything you doing wrong before and behind them. 

You live in Europe or you study in Europe? So First time been there, the Queen’s palace, never tour before?

I tour Washington DC twice ! I went to same exactly places I cannot believe it myself. Wasn’t I just taken there before? Sight seeing. Inside White House. 

You never photograph their Palace sight seeing ?

No, you are saying a lot of things very very strangely to them. They all know what you are saying. Do they comment what you say from I told you here these words I mean, you try to tell them, it’s VERY important ?

What did they say? They say only Asian country considerate Silicon Valley highly important.

Not Singapore, not Conan, not Philippine, no Detective that ! American style in books detective? Not Conan !!

You are telling them your eyes seeing me if they look at you. 





沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...