2021年7月30日 星期五

You? Ola? ...so laughable....American don't care if they all die. But before that ever happen to come near my step to hurt me. They will let me to become whatever I become, did I tell you that?

 American. 

They say certain, things, to just ask me, really. 

No, they don't really stand too firm on about anything, not really. The ones that determine my life. Those.

You and 105?

You want to try to get Dr. T? He might have a better English in Chemistry. 

Wishful thinking don't get far ... I just say you are MD, because you have a photo on the internet.

I don't care so much but to only laughing you MD, so I keep saying you are.

Whom cares what really happened behind? As long as no news arrive here

I don't think

I don't care

I don't remember

I won't have a word to forgive

Because

Poland

Never exist a day in my life.

That is the reality, very very unfortunate, I know what they try to do

No.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...