2021年7月15日 星期四

Why its ALL the IT deparment....why my font keeps becoming FAT FAT FAT !!!!!!!!! I hate that !!!

 I am writing my contacts because, i have to reply email and then forward again.

Explain why Taiwan they use SMTV is Formosa, to start???

I do Joomla those stuffs. Organic video Membership Site because my name card was Organic.

The real name card on photo?

打電話給三軍總醫院~~你們的 IT music newsletter where are the calendar??

its all 712 726?

Its not just I staying on the phone, for 3rd Level...how is your search engine department talking to you? At all?

I always stay there...

Not the classic music instrument like the photo meant on the newsletter. I am looking for the original calendar, normally it does not look like that. 

I am writing my contacts book. They have notes, so I don't forget?

Babaji: right

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...