2021年7月22日 星期四

What was the 5 Lords reviews I give them, whom an option....that is if you die now, and you outsmart me....you don't go to hell, you become Boddhivatta, crying from the 4th eternality, just like your Master promises...its heaven. Its 4th Level

 One of those account, people gambling on it with me.

Its called comic book Crying Academia Junior. 愛哭學妹! 

That choice is close ....

One of those things I used to do.

Its 5 Lords Review? I forget, you have to check this one...really.

People like Apple type or military...they all are simialr, brain.

But under my command for a few years or 5 years, they know, anythinig I propose to say, its the subordinate's fate, they choose not to become like that.

We play those games so many times, i talk to my own wall, like that, to determine fate !

Its a talking skills! Required.

Now we arrived it in front of all of you, OU interested in Flower Thousand Bones. 花千骨

So far so good?

Collect the article right?

Do you organize it?

I didn't go too far yet?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...