2021年7月17日 星期六

⭐️⭐️⭐️What ? These guys, or Kail, his every brother including black prince? That balcony might be just 2nd floor only. Za he is pushing it. W body really just die, but next body might be whom you wish to look like yourself ? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

 Every person is selfish. In the real guy’s worlds it’s only guys know.

Are you a guy?

No matter what I say to you is a waste all these far. Do you care how I feel?

Not just the Earthly guy if China didn’t kill all US just let them ?

A lot of things ….

Hunger game is one person win in that plane, so Za? Kail on the other dead veil, if I transpassing, what? Better?

Of course not, I live forever not to do that. There is 500 years old. 

Although I take time to write, that’s really not writing to tell you my real life reality. 

I have a room.

I have a past and present issues.

In the guys worlds, what are guys mean in their own world really ?

You ask them money, in this society they bound to a lot of you karma.

And others know that.

This life I pass, it gonna get better? Is really 4 times direction ? Yeah? What does that mean? They all go alone?

Do you think for them, write it, mail it, email? Facebook them?

Babaji: right 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...