2021年7月15日 星期四

What is on the book, you Google, make the blogger template for the potential Big Corperation Customers to look, except not using my design site?

 You seriously to go and show that to them? They cannot use?

4 of us photo side by side?

On Sariputra website, he used to be...


Have you actually from another company whom does template stuffs?


I know you have many ways doing this CSS, used to be.

My whole morning is on IT.


What?


I have no photo....I remember it now.


Does anyone tell you, that does not work?

I understand now, how you did that Photo Album, thinigs behind now.

Okay. Its every website has One photo album. But for the convinence, you put all the uploaded used photo, are in the present seen album.

So, you design are not for the massive amount of photo be input in that "Present album"?

Like me?

Its not design like that...

People don't use blogger, is that what you meant that for?

no.

You know, was that...oh it is 6 months?

We arrive 6 months?

!!!!!! 

Babaji: Wow!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...