2021年7月31日 星期六

Was Eben tried to say Dad and Mom like Adam and Eve stories? like 9 generation after? Because they way I used to read Bible turn that page after "Sin started to begin" children born that page, after Adam and Eve....I read so many this RNA mother stuffs how science define old age Women born a son, and this son, what, with his whom...there are 2 brothers...etc....there is a whole stair case..I just say 9 generation...the way I read the beginning of the family. I killing too soar in my hands...when you give those order all the time, really.

 oh...I was not finishing listening, that is why I comment before.

I always think if you just sort that with ET we all will be dead and sue eternity.....people believe the science are fake? 

I really think that is a huge leap, quantum leap, if everyone everyone on this planet, to believe, you cannot, NEVER sue us eternity ....on this science defined 1900 with chemistry, physics, or biology, I do things too perfect? I heard that.

TOO perfect...so not tearing apart biology....that is what you saying.

So you mean I am in chemistry department, you can tear apart that? 

What? Saturn Sailor was too perfect too???

Which department you want to sues? Congress...which Congress are on this?

I say, if we entire scientists, biology, chemistry, physics, including Elon Musk, and some Pixies. If all of us failed with ET, we will be sue eternity, and die eternity in Hell, might be, yes.

Sue and die. 

Correct.

Not possible! Why don't they believe me? 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...