2021年7月17日 星期六

Try to make friends to all them

 No, I mean it. The one I haven’t seen them, I don’t really have a particular feeling about all your knowing or not knowing groups on the similar level - service to humanity.

No, I don’t really know, I told you.

If I tell you names - it’s really all I EVER know. I swear !

Like Eben has flyers?

Like Dr Steven / Gregg has a 1987 those harmonic convergence groups like 2012 or 2000, historical site you visits? The pilgrim. Gregg ? You know? The people you know.

Melzi has others he borrow only - that stuffs who has it? Museum, or private collector?

Howard? Marconi used to be rumor he set up a group of good friends or colleagues it’s good being lead by him. The company, it’s right next by you. Or Lady Gaga, don’t you interview them all lists you don’t know I never really met them, know them read them?

Yeah, can you just do your homeworks?

No, I really don’t know them. ETR, I forget …I never really heard about whom you travel to see others, like Mat was behind that video ?

Do you know Ola’s Mat looks like Lee, mine Lee. Are these things bothers you? He is animal doctor supposed to be. That’s not like Ola they are general doctor offices.

Babaji: right, do exactly what you say.

You want to do that again ?






沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...