2021年7月19日 星期一

Tony, no, I am not from Vatican. You heard about…that word? Read from where? Italy ?

 I thought you are second generation immigrants like Ola, Dean …

Meaning you can get like Vy, scholarship program if you were that age for parents are none English speaker.

No, I am? Rome 

Did you look at map, Rome or Vatican was? They have vault like Keanu Reeves movies in downtown Buffalo tall hat like Morgan, like Berny like Henry’s crime(?)

It’s. Rubbery story me Tamang date down in walking around the downtown. I remember that. Keanu went there filmed and photograph.

No, I didn’t mean that vault for Arts locked Mona Lisa Serial number.

I means Vatican Library.

Everyone all knows they got a library, EVERYONE!


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...