2021年7月24日 星期六

Tina, you call Dennis, that UK, Anna has other girls type friends and that UK One Billion Dollar Library in her Anna time was New

 Dennis is auditor. Tina you cannot really travel for now. 

Your company or his Dennis current company might need him to connect that UK UB fighting over my PCAT stuffs.

I only remember one best transcript on PCAT

I took 3 times PCAT?

I don't remember anything atl how I prepare, I really don't.

So there are girls.

Laura, nurse girl, International one hallway girls, I never contact, before Facebook Era.

Chie, that is a Japanese girl, shorter than me.

We had a strange girl saying very strange things to us, its about a movie star she met.

She looks like Persian.

She came in to tell all of us strange story, very strange, as if he met Justin Timberlake that type.

All of them remember that, The next door girl with black girl smell....that girl went to find out whom she is, or did what, she vanished!

There is a case to look up.

Chie might call the police with her roommate. They are very good at that.

I don't.

i have no idea what was that? 

Tell Dennis, or just tell him to read it, you Tina try to explain to him in English, practice speaking English, Tina 緹娜練習講英文~慢慢講!

這一件事情是真的

This case is real, they have to find UK Chie, Artitechture major, my next door roommate, all of us in that room, listening to that crap! 

No, not Justin Timberlake. Some famous celebrity, she was saying it.

She came all the way to our dorm? We are international dorm building.

Tell Dennis to look up maps.

He needs to travel, he can travel.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...