2021年7月18日 星期日

There is a reason everyone going up, it’s to get my things back, Your download organic video ? They try to ….if I read textbook tutoring, of course I did

 I cannot remember everything I did. Did I have a textbook organic home? Honor organic class textbook. CADS only stays in CADS. That’s why I am planning to check it.

Why? If those Medical Board Committee they all will die on the path they walk….I have a choice? I sort my visa first, get all your organic video back, account back, Facebook back, a community to hold together find Eben, and these Medical Board what I am a ET, meaning Keanu tags along all that?

Babaji: they think he married long time ago.

(Annoyed )

Babaji: I am talking to you

I can hear fine

Babaji: my website 

Your ranch lady disciple, that’s Haidakhan Babaji

Babaji: what’s difference they say?

Everyone likes Eben you were saying 

Babaji: no

In love with Eben.

Babaji:

I have to good morning Rockfeller. It’s a quarter pass 8. Door opens.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...