2021年7月18日 星期日

The word is : Lifestyle, a fashion of lifestyle, not God, Never God, FOREVER Not God.

 That is the difference huge between me and your kind, ever.

Such a disugsting thing to begin a conversation to even imagine, a what self imrpove meant a black color in suit, I will tell you that much.

In the future, if you all become telepathy, to receive message. Someone will give you a chance. Everyone.

Including Police.

This telepathy society like Bashar meant imagination possible....if...

You should follow my instruction exactly to say step 1 to 10, like they told you millions people learning Go Game can all doing that.

That is so stupid to even talk about it, the basic things in life, how to life?

Police expect you, take a great responsibility in words you speak, they will test everything I told you, including to them, and if the reality kick in to be real, they will hope me, to go ahead and do that.

At moment it is NOT!

Babaji: right

A simple logic, when someone open a book her, to look horror, you just define that formula = Thriller

Tina Sexual Early Teenager, meant the whole world, I say, that is when you could just think, but insist to become Sex hotel that to skip class, you are early way early ....rip.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...