2021年7月21日 星期三

The rumors was 500 years old…so be courtesy to them, normal human does is to live pass that….any normal brain like me.

 You fed up life, you just want to go ? So, after reading all I tell you too, do you make up your mind yet?

Shred the physical body like Death, or going in 花千骨?

Some ask Eben, they have professional analysis I heard, yeah, I heard that report might exist.

What?

It’s very difficult to replace her SMCH position in the TV? Correct, as hard as that, replace her.

And?

He will kill her.

Lots of time …we never know.

You like UFO, survival kits ready to fly ?

Ever got hit on the head too shaken by the car weight body land on the wall ?

What’s the Earth festivity you are so into it right now ? Politics ?

Not sure? Voice up your 2 cents …

Right, you have 5 religions….we just saying military action to abuse Bible my way saying that’s to be honest …you decide it’s a judgement day?

I don’t really care about it. I cannot read, I by the way, just really don’t care about it, for real. Natural psychology. I cannot do anything !


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...