2021年7月23日 星期五

The kids I met, fine. They need mother. I am busy only right now. I figure it out later. Joey Fatone, JC around ? He was red hair in long shot ? Keanu , Patrick long hair? No, not that long hair like Victoria Secrets, first saying born to be Sick?

 Someone has to investigate.

Simon is sick it’s on the TV, the bath towel.


Deal psycho, you use W Two worlds, bars talking across, including police. 

No, I just resting I get up I will deal with it.

Fatone?

He might see doubles black, blonde those kinds. He overspending like Tina, his real estate on video, superman cut in half at entrance door. He spent at young a lot money for his family sibling on cars? He says that. I have heard, yeah.

Overspending, too stressful kind. Too stressful.

You all actually did all that …choreography.

His face like Keanu not shaving.

Check 26 and Keanu, yeah.

Line and dot 櫻桃小丸子, lines in crops circles, horrific just to see THAT! Tell police to see that, better.

It’s better you just tell Police them all NOW, that crop circle lines things I say deform. So bad.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...