2021年7月31日 星期六

The Hospital has a TV, and an OP separate entire floor, with gym in it, play ground, to go watching movie, listening songs/TV or painting, or some go cooking, there is one Annca going in, to use....I never seen. Kararoke!

 I have not touched TV, KTV, Song, those with wire things, but PC.

Big moniter, TV yes, I have at nick's house. Its flat.

Not classroom.

I have not been into classroom long time. 


I have two room.

First room, no need to pay

Second room, my mother needs to pay.


I have 3 roommates, 佳佳 + SHE, her. Short hair, used to acting in the TV drama here in Taiwan, looks like a guy, has white rise under bed, so I call the cleaner to clean that out. 

They give me things to eat. Meat instant noodles and a snack has a eggs in it. 佳佳 borrow my stuffs Make-up or she gives me things to eat? I forget. Too long ago. They all did something.

One day that SHE left, another girl looks like my sister in it. She likes...that looks like my brother's guy. Annca knows whom he is. That guy.

I don't like that guy. 

I really don't! 


That TV one day has ANNA in English called Vampire movie.

I came out the hospital, I told everyone, There is a....a lot of movie, including OP classroom, except that TV I cannot leave. OP that floor, I stand up, from the last row, in the dark, I got out.

 

OP classroom, is like a free period. You just go in, and start running. People wants to get in-line whatever the class they know, they go there. 

I go to painting class, they have calligraphy. I think she is also in it, she plays calligraphy. I do those kingdom garden does painting, everyone does it. But one day, I hand in, to the MD doctor, he looked at me and say, you did this? I say yes. 

They are not supposed to paint it?

I know that. But I don't know what he did after that. No one ask me that before. He just shows up that day happening to be there.  

My entire life...I have not really used it Kararoke KTV. I know what that is....Do you know what it is to feel, my entire life, never use something? 

So after I got off the hospital, all I ever did was going in KTV. I went to different places on the location map KTV. I told Annca. With John Jacob guy. I have no ideas where they both decide what to do with their life. But I tell them a lot of stuffs.

But in order to go to KTV, there are scenario, ....they are all different.

You gonna test them too? I know too.

I know all the details what I did too. I was by myself. I did go by bus, or by taxi. I told my parents I went to KTV. I talked to Taxi driver. I went to hair salon shop near by...I walk a lot....

There was a lot of years, I do a lot of a lot of things....to be honest, to say I forget about that 佳佳! 

I did all that KTV, ready

So I go to YouTube, making video.

The time, was KTV more accurate! I always do something before forcing it to be on YouTube.

I sort local really.

No, I? never rehersal....its every where I go...to be honest, you open your eyes and see, got the taxi, talk. See the sign, grab. Saw the structure call ..like the police station between my high school and that Kararoke place. I take Taxi home! 

You test every little this thing? My life?




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...