2021年7月15日 星期四

Tests!

 Where are the birds this morning saw my bathroom IT department, Light on?

They needs the curtain to be open, those IT?

Do you just live above my Attics? Can you just get that animal out of there?

It exits...to the degree came onto my desk, with the paw mark inks...do you ever tell Eben, what was the reality of my room, to be exact saying, why I prefer to have a room?

The bugs said, the Bird corner them, that one?

They teleport?

So my bathroom, why these birds want the door close it?

Do you find out and tell 5 Lords because I am so annoyed just about this I step on the rim, by my habitual, the bathroom is that big only....taking a shower meant to a crap how to clean up the entire outlet of the malls included on the floor, called gummy.....

Babaji: right

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...