2021年7月31日 星期六

Technocally if we are mental, we can just talk our role play looking like ideas from the magazine. Lynn left, and one day, comes back to the hospital with lots of magazine. I told Annca one photo? a red dress with his father

 In Lynn's magazine.

We were just ...looking at the magazine. My hair was black. Annca saw, I had blonde hair with Lynn and 佳佳, My mother provides them a meal to get together, once. Only once.

I didn't tell them, my hair was blonde. But when Annca, was saying, what, I say, that girl, Number 1. That one. Its a blonde hair. No I never told Annca I was a blonde. I didn't.

I don't even know if I look like the photo when I was in the hospital. Because my eye liners was probably thicker inside.





沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...