2021年7月31日 星期六

Technically a free society meant …I have a choice not reading books life anymore life

 But if it’s a book I open to read = that ?

Or 

Without any textbook, I still = all I remember 

Or

I told court it’s after I got initiates I lean not to read books, stay away human, wood life, retired with him, no TV, but I work from home. I have precepts in mind what to follow, yes !

Not reading not writing, typing yes !

Under a free society, I actually don’t need to tell them this …organize. They suppose to list it. 

No, no one knows how I feel about it. They need to find someone like me feel the way I feel, if for a long time, not reading book, and read I pick comic books for kids before to say Korean eating shows? I am ET? I painting too ? Paint evidence?

No, you never put me to hospital to observe that …ever …it’s a democracy…. If it’s China, yes. They can force. 

But are you sure China does that ? 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...