2021年7月19日 星期一

Sitesell, you purchase yet?

 No, that?

I say that, no one says that are included in the display of overall reasoning on algorithm, because most time million population, you don’t see doing it on purpose.

You purposely switch to manual, that’s not algorithm.

I just only teach keyword. Google used to in my time use Panda algorithm. 16 years ago.

This is very bad, you still crawl at keywords.

Sitesell makes it easy you see entry frame 你打字的框框是嗎?不記得了,那些關鍵字的地方?

Long time ago, front page

Nick never learns things he is on purpose to say learning disability, later becomes evident, he is low IQ.

Front page it’s a line they call keyword area. It’s early early Human does things on codes.

Now I don’t writes those, but if anyone brings a Front page, I will check Frontpage.

No, rarely people do Frontpage

16 years ago Frontpage if anyone does, they don’t enter that space row.那一行不會主動自己寫出來因為並不知道跟並不普遍所謂操控後面主導未來

Most users Frontpage 16 years, will not subjectively themselves to say that keyword line (row) because they don’t know (16 years ago) and not common yet that concepts to manipulate behind and dominate future (閃耀暖暖), no, not yet….you are talking about when me Dean knows each later he about to graduate 2008, no, I started 2007

And by the way, I apply MLS summer 2007, I got in in a week (or 2 days)

Their mail man post man I keep saying incidence. I feel reasoning.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...