2021年7月16日 星期五

Simon, you call Video, or you call on the phone, or someone look at your keywords, you type you know, or you guess you know?

No, these are not all that important to go and call. Everyone knows that.

Its safe.

Paper made folders files on me.

I have no ideas whom exactly you call or your people call for you to these institution, all students interns actually.

Students programs.

How is your other fabulous resume? No, certain language I cannot see it. Exactly what service NSA those type looking, could be all going to your Simon Cowell AGT with my saying, or with you saying?

I don't care about it, but their boss might hear from me, to go find you, trying to hear about it. If that was voluntary by themselves to ...trying you? British in American Television Networks? Back end guards jobs ? Your house? Its on the newspaper like Obama.

Babaji: right

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...