2021年7月31日 星期六

Same thing with Apple on that Loving Hut Hot Chocolate drink box ! The ingredient or the nutrition box. Do you know you don't give a min to think what I suppose to explain? Do you know what happened that time?

It was 10 years ago, I did chemistry. Orgo or longer for General chemistry.

I look at this box, and try to tell you basic thing, not numbers or %

I talk my way out of your sense, I keep looking at you, Apple

I keep looking....loooking..looking myself through IPad, as I was talking.

Suddently what did I say?

Did I stop hoovering, that explaination without terms and condition?

Called "Artificial Dye"  and "dust"

Few years pass...

i told my mother...what she wants to know what I was doing behind her back. I start to tell her one account to another account. Including that....She did what behind me?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...