2021年7月16日 星期五

Red Yeast vegan Loving Hut meat or green algae bath shower things like green tea tree oil those branding ? …no.

Public are very sensitive. I know exactly how to make everyone so sick of it to never drink, eat, watch, learn smell, exactly I want it. 

But … FDA & Public health are regulation & protocol agency, 

Agency, by laws, inspection all the time.

If the factory on Food Networks dare to air it, it means it’s factory by laws pass hot sauce Vietnamese branding.

Mexico has a taccob? Hot chilly sauce. I like that better.

There are a lot of things I don’t like. I really don’t like a lot of things, I already say that too many times.

Red yeast vegan mock meat, it’s a mock meat, it’s red, or red yeast 紅藻素肉, I only assign 194 2 things. That and 百頁豆腐 and really …I only say eat once, to know what that is. It’s not a permanent business except orientation.

Green algae, ask Iseral, not military. Dead Sea cosmetic salt, Dead Sea salt. Like Himalayas salt. Crystal form looking, those you seen on the internet. Iseral cosmetic.

Yeah? I assign which country my military to buy, American military, for things I acquire here for the nails. It’s real. So I just call them up for a referral. I don’t really need Eben. It’s Dead Sea salt, crystal form, you can just look at it

You can just see it

 You can just touch it

You can just pick up the products open, dazzle, spread on the table, play a few on the farmers market they say new age salt coming from where ? Issral, one of those rubbish I believe home made salt not pink….it’s I manufacture salt, me Anna manufacture salt from the ocean, iodine contain salt in all general grocery most most common seen salt. It’s iodized salt ! Just look + read, it’s on the package label as big as anyone can just open their eyes and read it ? Or I put your head in the water 10 seconds choke, you will read it ?

Not appreciate to eat? Or add? 

Don’t ! Simon ! It’s everything I own, you will EAT !

Babaji: right kneel, bend, bow.




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...