2021年7月16日 星期五

PVC pipe? It’s plastic, from Oil. Salai oil business or Rockfeller 1900. 1920? It’s city planning, urban planning like Venus project. If mimmo is high volumn high pressure washing floor maid ..the equipment use for his height and my cliff looking in 3305 Riverdale …it’s entire landscaping to clean up dishes pieces I made it …

 That’s equipment like U-haul, or Mimmo was Italian their community people …taller use that equipment.

PVC pipe underground are my city annual budgets over winter Main Street underground Amherst NY? You don’t use it you lose the money…those PVC pipe.

Urban planning major? You need undergraduate?

PVC was my high school

Biology called Cell biology was my middle school.

I am not human resource to be resourceful.

Oil manufacture diagram industry is every 99 cents products from China, you can just beat the industry tell me they don’t need to exist yo say war over sea.

You just don’t know it…it’s everything plastic made now. Even children playground  I used to live in stone made castle, the public area for children play 溜滑梯 are all plastic. Rain …don’t ever stain on the surface. Ever. You don’t care about those things.

Babaji: right 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...