2021年7月30日 星期五

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️♫ PCAT timer ? Which subjects? TOEFL, it was my first never ending same exactly ….same procedure over and over and overly …same things ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

 PCAT is really very last. GRE needed for graduate school, but that? Same thing, a book.

Babaji meant I didn’t know how to study ?

TOEFL always been Greek to me, I speak in Chinese, read and listen in Chinese. I grown up Asian !! They have a require score. I did went to cram school met Sam. They always say you go to EF USA you increase your score? That’s = if you study words with dictionary you bought, not running around talking out loud in English plain sentence.

213, TOEFL, pass 217

Before EF maybe ? No. After EF. I got mix up, what was it again. UK !

I took more than once TOEFL. That’s all I remember. I will tell you, it’s because I went to America.

But ….where did I went in America ?


UK, University of Kentucky


Those …are not classes, it’s only ENglish = my only class. I went to tutor lines by lines, my host mom line by line, Adam line by line. I have no ideas what was the English I was speaking on about in writing ?

Everything else, ThinkWell is a lot yes, but I suppose to.

UB, SUNY Buffalo, Chemistry B.A


Evolutionary Biology, and After sophomore, yeah, professor’s notes and rumor about the teacher was.

UB, SUNY Buffalo, Library and Informatics Science 


Library studies are humanitarian courses. Not science. It’s not really…a school saying class. 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...