2021年7月29日 星期四

okay, I am reading Sailor Moon ....I need you all not to do this reading all the time. These are done, to hit your psychic. You are not stable. Some of you might...

 Its not like that to the human body, if you related to everything you think somewhat close to you, you put facts on the wall. This are not exactly the same, but too many overlapping facts, that makes you psychically shock.

Human cannot take that to readiing a book.

I do this so long.

I had meditation before all of this.

They told you, to really deep meditate, you go into unlimited Time and Space. SMCH she says that. Why don't you ask her, not just the point system she breaks down. I don't know that, but she says others things, but how cleansing your karma is if entering the "unlimited" time and space

She used a different word before. Its somewhere, but you might just ask her. 

Meditation right stuffs. Not just meditate, but yeah....they do meditation for other purpose.

These books....(look around)

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...