2021年7月22日 星期四

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Not everyone owns the roof, the bird comes here, and then pretending to go to the grounds where the people are. It shows me, remember? It was at ground, flew to the 2nd floor while we buy steaming dumplings? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

 Oh, they know I am not there, going out. 

Among all these roofs, slander us, taller has fireworks. But roof to put fireworks? You need manager to approve. Like it’s owned or it’s part of the penhouse. 

I told you, 

I was down stair at 1st floor, they are at the roof, shouting sings like shaken the entire building down where I can hear, I was so blacken with my mother.

These are not stopped …

No, I seen them, traffic, I walk alone, one stands where my traffic light near by. They know.

Something is at ground floor…they pretend to go there. The birds.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...