2021年7月18日 星期日

Modern time won't use the words to define that 2014, that is an Art

 I just gonna inscribe to tell you all.

That is an Art you come into a place, where you are not sure what everyone is knowing, or doing or disclose the secrets behind your back... You are one person alone, arriving with just every pressure you must make it in the Hollywood. You don't like Hollywood, you don't like music, all you like is what you do in front of you, doing it, but not really like it, because its inrelevant...at all, to the money you suppose to get it...those things are so simple to re-make them, any time anyhow, just tell me where is your money or gold?

Do you have that confidence built in you, by hearing me saying that to you, describing you step by step?

A roughly road map, you envision your spare time, you might think about it?

Your strategic plan, what to do, then on, what on, future on?

You sure you want to tell Keanu or Simon the Painting, unless, its aboslutely necessary? There is Tesla, there is Da Vinci.

You choose your past life? You stick to it?

I didn't stick to Bill Gate and Warren Buffet.

That is a truth. I had a reason, I need World Peace, 

The Slogan is Be Vegan and World Peace, right? you saw on my video?

You all Organic used to be, should remember a lot of other videos I randomly made?

So i had a clause, a reasonable thing, I want to derive  and get it, in any cost, in any rubbering methods, because they are low IQ, they have nothing exist there, require a brain without to do all that?

That is the Truth.

You take everything from them, on.

Babaji: right.

If you do it now, its only 8 years pass, train by me, behind, only military. Not too front !




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...