2021年7月23日 星期五

Middle school. We about to separate out, so we study a lot, those whom coming out

 But we were having grades in competition, we know whom are stable in their grades, those friends. We know.

We talk.

You all are just states. No matter what to ask you, it’s always you are not sure answer on your face.

Be in a real life classroom, if it’s selected known students very good grades, when hanging out to talk about reliability …

That kinda of circle it’s very different friendship.

Then fall in love games come

Guys won ?

Everyone trust each other to even say a question you know the answer, never have to go tutoring others being dragged feeling.

I still remember their face. I still very remembrance their face. It was all funny.

Happy people.

Simple girls classroom.

She becomes … that …I was so shocked. If told me that one year ago I would never believe it, ever. Never !!

Babaji: yeah, what you do next?

I left. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...