2021年7月31日 星期六

Medical Center called Commander-in-Chef, I know that, I was walking to the Jason Super Market down...and getting wireless...what my mother said about Stock Room UB, I had a supervisor name Jason. Correct. I used to say that story. Can... I quit doing this writing my resume?

You social with people, that is why you hear about thing in real life!

Nick is better at that. Can some people handle his Skype. I help him a little bit.

I need those people whom really care about English.

Not every one does that whatsoever reason. Asking him, if he wants to keep doing that, improving, but audio cannot be found by Tony, those junks things, I mean it!!

Its at ....Costa Rica? Where you all gonna ship them to?

No, I do not care.

I mean, if you don't mind he nick continue to grow more language, I am still talking to him. You need to find out if his English improves after we met. We always talk in English, he speaks fine. But how is last 8 years. My English becomes very dense and Heavy, can he understand it? at all ?

Do you want to evaluate his 90s time, he learn English, word by word, phrase by phrase? He did very good.

That is why I give him that. I hope he continues, because I know in America, that is big deal.

Canada...where is Canada?  


 



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...