2021年7月31日 星期六

Medical board …what’s this NLP things again, one day, table, my report. I fed up.

 You MD loves New Age pieces of every paper can be collects as long as I have a superficiality and money? Willing to learn ? Not 7 years Taiwan re-start at freshman Jason after 2 years military ? So USA was 7 years ? 3 US MLE?

So garbage to keep hearing this while I am on the middle of I keep dying scenario waking up by seeing flowers in my hands …it’s a gift…Kail is a high priest. It means go dying culture probably somewhere I left …I left …I left !!

I keep dying touching my headband so his brother, sister show up ….

What an I dressing now?

My face 

Mirror

Where I cannot see?

Why is this head banding is so important like necklace…so disgusting things …to die, I don’t need it craps. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...