2021年7月23日 星期五

MD called MD groups, IT called IT group, Legal call Legal Groups, UB called Roswell groups, Cancer called cancer groups, (Roswell called City of Hope) Dr. call Dr. groups.

 You know, why don't you all just one click phone dial style one day, that I got a true manual phone, those really design like a phone looking?

YOu have zoom? 

I hate just to hear about anything that I am not farmilar with?

Its pouring rain?

Someone recording that since yesterday, or the day before yesterday, I know we have typoon.

Jones went back. Prince Charles is where?

Its Prince William !!!!

So if we have no royal heres..I receive a fashion for all the princess somewhere in this entire 194 worlds, whom could just tell me princess means, their dress styles was defined by their national Moscout meant, not my UB 5, no matter what I am that I am ?

Called dress code!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...