2021年7月24日 星期六

Marriage, I didn't heard divorce yet. Name is not separate yet? or property is not divided. That girl kid just throw at somewhere....

 I don't want to see this thing, no one knows what they are doing. 

Get some vacation time, to think through life, and talk to some useful human, what you gonna do and plan your life.

Tina probably stays in NYC. That I have not finished. 

This is 100 human years.

In the future might be shorter or longer ...that fate is annouced. I don't need a reason to say verdict. That is exactly how it is.

Don't tell me, you need a past, present or future talk, why, why not, or how, how will be....those things I don't register.

Junks in the California, you can just donate, ask Tina what she wants. NYC is not that cheap, I don't see I gonna make that much money from her company to put more furniture in.

Find some church or temple, or where is Dr. Steven Reno!!

Right, He is at Reno, you both used to go to Los Vegas.

He lives by next to ET

Whom needs those whatever you store per month?

Get rid of ...in the future, buy later.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...