2021年7月22日 星期四

Manner, presentation, talk, knowledge built upon, if me and Eben standing in that kitchen whatever he has or sold yet, you see on video, you cook in between me and Eben.

 You nervous because of Eben

or you nervous because of me?

We stand there.

We don't do anything! 

So enough imagination, what you suppose to be doing? 

How to manner right?

How to present right?

How to talk in front of One Directioin Restaurant Dinner table with a manual? 

yeah? 

Some people have enough money in life, knew exactly what I say I word, right.

You suppose always to envision your life is never emotional upheveal, or doubts in your mind, what everyone does that to you. 

Yeah, Pixie gives up their life, in tenure so your life around environment to have some security to grow. I don't do that! 

You don't believe there are someone can evaporate the entire Earth by himself alone, yeah? 

We are 21th century ....

You hold your Bible dear, I will tell you that much.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...