2021年7月21日 星期三

Letter

     Hi, 我聽說你的師父叫做印度五百歲, how are you doing ? My name is Anna, I am from Taiwan. I just arrive here, land here 5 years ago. Before me and my mother take off, my mother would like to treat you and your master a cordial meeting meal, any place you particular familiar or liking in your Master parculiar diets requirements? We both work in SMTV. I am in transcription, she is at ID foreigner groups at entrance gates, the one in the office, the bed, the room, the garbage make-up boxes, hers. I have a red card, but I have met your Taipei contact person a few time in person, we set up a SMTV channel direct from the cable TV from internet, so he or staffs my mothers colleague can work in the living room. It’s set up. I test it, it’s ready to go.

Hope we will meet!

Anna J






沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...