2021年7月23日 星期五

Laura is like Lee. If she sees what you all are doing, that’s standard? You go back to your country better.

 Laura is taller, not that super taller. Thin fine girl

Nurse, that for sure it’s a class of her own. She drives me to go eat. She is very pretty, much taller.

No…these two ? Saying what I see craps ?

The rest are the same, artitech, hotel management, psychology…

The rest I forget …that’s one side of the hallway. There is another side of hallway fatter taller girl.

My roommate, forget. They all have activity themselves, we just live in the same room.

People have a life means they have friends and activity, I just knock everyday next door to hotel management. It’s a habit. But someone has to make it in school, pharmacy ! UK is outsatate …

It’s 5000 per semester no grant. Way too expensive no way. Not their Pharmacy neither it’s 3rd, never gonna happen !

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...