2021年7月23日 星期五

KY? Yes, Laura, and A nurse, both very good looking. No, no contact or else that Ola meant I have friends actually that bright

 Taller 

They both fine.

Laura we were very good. They don’t know I look like that. In UK.

Not the high school coming to UK too? No, not one them, you mean Justin sings Madrical groups to attend UK? I think few did. No, I don’t need those friends, I had a couple western friends. Nurse does what Joanna did, once a week a meal.

I just don’t make up on, 

Most my friends were my hallway. Asian

I have roommate, Ashley my height sorority and Argentina short hair girl.

The Japan, HongKong 2+1 bf…I just happened to be there.

There was no Facebook. 

We were more close than UB?

Correct. All more.

All.

ITs everyday we talk. Besides they are not my High school, they are new girls.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...