2021年7月15日 星期四

IT department

 What is this photo album, I am going to getting it right the first year here and now? I use IPad Pro, no more keyboard, bigger size, that one, from Singapore.

I use Microsoft on Asus (PC= Desktop)

Its famous here in Taiwan, I use to use quadrate processors like 4 brains like speed?

Well, no more photo editing, if that Photoshop company still runs on CS3, I hate new software, takes to long, YouTube tutorial, never update? I wonder how Googles runs on variation waste IT video?

As long as someone is learning it well...

I need to organize this Google album, no, its not on my Ipad (pro)

No I sent the email to Eben already

No, something is not right, because my Ipad is way to heated, and there is clause above us, or around us solar system, here.

No, the PC shows my old website Letteryouwish.

I am migranting it, it is July 15? One month?

Do you know that Chinese keypad will automatically key in, to my very very inconvinence ET way, to say whom exists the bugs? IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you fix all these bugs that not suppose to be on my computer, it bugs everyone!!!!!!!!!

I have to manually using mouse, if I can just type it like I intended without shifting that wireless mouse?

Yeah, I am using the wireless mouse, I have a faster supposed to USB antenna??? That things never stop flashing or it is way to heat...I am telling you, I touch it.

And...

If you whomever IT not Google like NSA, its CIA, you can just tell them what you need IT pay check to me, to do Trojan?

It was so long ago. You follow instruction on the Internet.

And...

This Google album works very sucks on the Ipad.

And..

This PC cannot really just switch my Youtube Channel as easy as like the Ipad, so if I am using the PC, there is a well reason, I am way too lazy, and I need some of the older video to upload? Like now? Its still the same Youtube Channel

Not okay

There is a Automatic and Date for my last Posts, 2 posts that on letteryouwish,blogspot.com on the right hand side, at my administration side...I thought was automatic, you investigate, behind, how many posts are automatics?

I need to be uniformed, if you can do manual, so the posts for sure show up !!! not just automatic problems.

No, just like you found out, I did not know posts are on Date, not on Automatics !! Can you find out?

I heard you already found out.

This thing if I have to type it every time I found out, its really not that mysteriously what you are behind doing it?

I am annoyed not because you do that.

I am annoyed because I have to say it every single time. Becuase that is how the vision works?

Its pictures frames

d


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...