2021年7月17日 星期六

IT department, why it is so difficult to trying to get my new photo, so I have input in my where the folder suppose to be in my PC, its written in Chinese, do I ever tell you?

 Why it used to just plug in, there are photos, so now I have transfer it by input it, but where the folders these 2335 photos/films will land inside my PC? 

Which files will contain all those images?

I am looking for my Joomla, but those photos are not showing like the Organic Chemistry Notes?

How come it was working before and not there is so many problems?

It used to have this Ipad will show a pop up box, saying, "Do you trust this computer", do you see that?

I turn it off on and off, twice, or three times now, to re-wire to the PC, Asus?

And these things never pop up again, saying "Do you trust this Computer" in Chinese?

Do you know you just happen to have that problems or someone else is making these my problems?

Its every time I am trying to get the keypads working, do you check this PC, why or how this fonts will turn two greatest troubles thing on me?

1. The english and the chinese will inter-change all the time

2. The font of the English will become double size, not just singular, whatever the Chinese words meants, its one single unit?

The first point I can solve it by short-cut hand codes = Shift+blue key, "fn"

That is what I used to do to switch in my middle school, I am not sure it was fn yet? At those time, I thought was "ctrl"?

Can you, would you, could you just call Microsoft, because my patients are very limited, when things are not coming to the speed ways when I design things or trying to type my mood, in case, I lost my words in my train of thoughts?

There is S in it?

Babaji: right

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...